MINI-R Solar Charge Controller
the smallest 65W solar charge controller you have ever seen
Suited for mobile use
The SUNBEAMsystem MINI-R Solar Charge Controller might be the smallest 65A solar charge controller you have ever seen. As a so-called ‘in-line’ controller, it’s designed for mobile applications. Combine it with a solar panel (max. 65W) and you’ll have an incredible portable solar power source at your disposal.
It comes with two extension cables. One fitted with MC4 connectors for connecting a solar panel. And another one fitted with croc clamps for connecting your battery. There’s also an optional cable fitted with cable eyes to connect to your battery terminals in a permanent way.
Got a question?
Please, check our F.A.Q. section placed on the right. If you don’t find what you are looking for, do not hesitate and get in touch with us.
In order to start the MINI-R Solar Charge Controller, it must connect to a 12V battery. It is optimal to use with boats, motorhomes, motorcycles. Or any type of setup using a lead-acid 12V battery no matter how small or big.
Solar panel connection:
• Cable with MC4 connectors (1.5m)
• Crocodile connectors (0.4m)
• Cig. style connector male (0.6m)
• Permanent battery 8mm ring connectors
• MC4-MC4 3m or 6m
To plug on MINI-R Solar Charge Controller the solar panel wattage limit is 65W. Beyond the solar panel, you need any type of lead-acid battery with 12V nominal voltage. It cannot establish connections direct to any equipment. There must be a 12V battery connected as well. The battery cannot be completely flat it must maintain at least 5-6V to Mini-R to sense there is a battery connected.
- 4 LED’s cycle back and forth from right to left = Charging
- All 4 LED’s constant on = Charging completed
- The First one from the left-hand side is always on = no solar panel detected, battery connection is good.
- All 4 LED’s flash = Good solar panel connection but no battery connection
MINI-R SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER
- System Voltage: 12V DC
- Waterproof grade: IP67
- Max. PV rated power: 65W
- Weight: 0.1 kg
- Dimensions: 66 x 38 x 16 mm